Vegan MoFo is almost over, and while it hasn't been easy it has been fast. It's hard to believe that there are only 8 days left! Since we're so close to the end of the month I feel comfortable posting Halloweeny and pumpkiny recipes.
I've already been sharing pumpkin recipes, but now I can finally share food in my pumpkin bowl. Isn't it cute?
This vegan version of that Pinterest-y Pumpkin Dip is really yummy! It was easy to veganize - I just whipped up some coconut whip and bought some vegan pudding. Easy peasy. I picked up some of Trader Joes' version of speculoos, and now have a delicious after dinner treat on my hands. I love Fall.
Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Dip
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk*
- 1 box powdered vegan vanilla pudding mix (like Dr. Oetker's)
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree (like Farmer's Market Foods)
1. Set the coconut in the fridge overnight.
2. Turn the cold coconut can upside down and open it. Pour out the water. You should have about half a can of coconut cream left. Carefully scoop the cream out of the can into the bowl of a stand mixer, and mix on high until fluffy.
3. Fold the pudding mix and pumpkin into the whipped cream until they're completely incorporated. Chill in the fridge for a few hours before eating.
*I'm sure it's a great coconut milk for cooking, but I don't recommend Natural Value Organic for this. It's way too grainy for whipped cream!