Merry Halloween! I had such a great time this month just getting excited for today. Here are links to my favorite blog recipes that I made this month. People are so creative out there!
- Vegan Homemade Candy Corn
- Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes - I made these vegan using a flax seed egg and almond milk!
- The Whole Enchilada Soup - Hungry Girl is a blog, right? I made this vegan using zucchini instead of chicken and vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. We topped it with tortilla chips and scallions (and no cheese obviously)
- Homemade Crock Pot Applesauce
- Butternut Squash Mac 'N Cheeze - I baked it!
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter
- Coffee Shop Pumpkin Syrup
Whew! This is my favorite season for food. I'm just happy that October flavors can blend right into November's.